Great Pumpkin Metric
35th Annual Great Pumpkin Metric
Sunday, October 2nd, 2016
The Great Pumpkin Metric is a scenic, rural bicycle tour through southwestern Indiana. Cyclists will ride through portions of Vanderburgh and Posey Counties and enjoy some of the best riding this region has to offer. Riders can choose from a 100K, 50K, or 25K route (62 miles/31 miles/15.5 miles). Our routes are subject to change each year, but you can view the 100K and 50K/25K cue sheets from last year's ride to get an idea where the ride will take you.
This family-oriented ride offers challenges for every type of rider. Each route has rest stops with water and food, and sagwagons will be on the routes to help when needed. At the end of the ride, you will be greeted with music and a free pasta bar to give your legs a rest.
- When: Sunday, October 2, 2016
- Where: Vanderburgh County 4-H Fairgrounds at US 41 & Boonville-New Harmony Rd - 201 E Boonville-New Harmony Road, Evansville, IN 47725 - MAP
- Start Time: 8:00AM to 10:00AM (100K riders should start by 8:30AM)
- Routes: 25K, 50K, and 100K (15.5, 31, and 62 miles)
- Register online at Active.com
- 2016 Great Pumpkin Metric Registration Form - download it, print it, and mail it to us.
Team Competition -- View the Team Competition Page Here
Most importantly, the GPM is the EBC's primary fundraiser!
The Great Pumpkin Metric allows the EBC to give back to the community. See the Advocacy page to learn more.